|Exam||Subject||Duration||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|AFCAT||English. Comprehension, Detect Error in Sentence, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonym/ Antonym, Cloze Test or Fill in the Gaps in a paragraph, Idioms and Phrases, Analogy, Sentence Rearranging, Substitution in a Sentence/ One Word Substitution.
General Awareness. History, Geography, Sports, National & International Organisations, Art & Culture, Personalities, Environment & Ecology, Indian Polity, Economy, Basic Science Based Knowledge, Science & Technology, Current Affairs (National & International), Defence.
Numerical Ability.Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average/ Percentage, Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Distance and Races (Trains/ Boats & Streams), Area and Perimeter, Probability, Number System & Number Series, Mixture & Allegation Rules, Clocks.
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.
|EKT [For Candidates with one of the choices as (Technical) Branch]||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical Electronics||45 Minutes||50||150|
Note: No AFCAT for NCC Special Entry and Meteorological Entry candidates.
- General Aspects
- The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT.
- Marking Scheme as follows:-
- Three marks will be awardedfor every correct answer.
- One mark will be deductedfor every incorrect answer.
- No marks for unattempted questions.
- Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights Measures wherever applicable.
- Candidates are required to appear for the Online AFCAT in person. Under no circumstance will any scribe or another candidate be allowed to appear/ assist in the exam.
- Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
Upload Inner Image