As a Graduate/ Engineer, you enter the Flying branch through the Air Force Academy.
The following are the three modes of entry for Graduates/ Engineers to join the Flying branch:
CDSE (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION) (FOR MEN ONLY)
- Men can enter through this mode of entry and will get a Permanent Commission.
- Eligibility criteria:
- Age - 19 to 23 years (at the time of commencement of course)
- Nationality – Indian
- Marital Status - Single
- Gender - Men only.
- Educational Qualifications
- Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) / BE / B Tech (Four Year Course).
- Final Year/semester students are also eligible to apply, provided they produce Degree certificate issued by the University as per the date stipulated in the advertisement.
- No Percentage Bar for CDSE entry.
- Advertisement Schedule: Advertisements are released by UPSC in the months of June and October
For more details visit www.upsc.gov.in